Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket
Proven protection from the elements, the featherweight nylon Houdini Jacket is the go-to running shell for weather-resistant protection. Details: adjustable hood, zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack.Flurries fly, winds gust and hail hammers down: Sporadic weather is the constant for shoulder-season mountain runs. Keep moving and keep protected in our ultralight, slim-fitting Houdini Jacket.
It encourages participation with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric that blocks wind and withstands abrasion on multihour adventure runs. The slim fit allows for a baselayer or light midlayers; the hood cinches with a single pull and wont pinch your ears; and the cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, wont block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.