No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The Black Diamond HotWire Quickpack features six of their hot-forged 12 cm HotWire draws, which give full wiregate performance with a no-frills construction at a value. Two wiregate HotWire biners, with the bottom colored for a visual climbing target, and the durable 18 mm polyester dogbone features the Straitjacket insert that keeps the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Hot-forged HotWire carabiners on the top and bottom
- Colored bottom HotWire carabiner for visual target while climbing
- Dual wiregates eliminate gate flutter
- Equipped with an 18 mm polyester dogbone with Straitjacket
- Weight : [Pack] 564 g (1 lb 5 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 27 mm (1.06 in)