No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The HotForge Bent Gate Carabiner is a modern take on the classic keylock carabiner and is a smooth operator designed for the rope-end of a quickdraw. Its bent gate is super easy to clip and the carabiner also has a huge rope-bearing surface for ultra-durability. Featuring a hot-forged construction—allowing Black Diamond to remove weight where it’s not needed and add material where durability is key—the HotForge has a deeper basket for better clipping, while the hinge-end basket is flatter to ensure the webbing of quickdraws stays put. The larger rope bearing surface adds durability not only for the carabiner, but for your rope as well, while the flats on the gate reduce the likelihood of the gate opening accidentally. Finally, the nose geometry has been optimized to allow for efficient clipping and unclipping from bolts.
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Larger rope-bearing surface for added durability
- Nose geometry allows for efficient unclipping
- Flats on gate reduce the likelihood of gate opening accidentally
- Weight : 45 g (1.6 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 24 mm (0.96 in)