The waterproof Ortlieb Handlebar-Pack is an indispensable item when you’re on a bikepacking tour in the great outdoors. This Handlebar-Pack offers a payload of 9 liters for your gear. It also helps to secure a balanced distribution of gear and weight across your bike. Thanks to the roll closures at both ends, you can always gain quick access to your gear. Compression belts on the outside enable the stowing and attachment of additional equipment. Moreover, the Handlebar-Pack comes with four hooks to enable the attachment of an Ortlieb Accessory-Pack for additional stowage space. Consisting of spacers and two strong Velcro straps, the mounting system ensures secure attachment to any handlebar type, including carbon handlebars. The pack’s stiffened interior and head-tube attachment offer additional stability – in any terrain.
- The 9 L bag belongs to the compact class of bikepacker handlebar rolls. With a length of only 40 cm, this waterproof handlebar bag is the right choice for bikepackers with off-road drop bars and both racing and hybrid-style handlebars. The compact Handlebar-Pack is also extremely lightweight.
- Hooks for attaching an ORTLIEB Accessory-Pack
- Also suitable for carbon handlebars
- Mounting straps with convenient Velcro closures
- Lightweight design
- High luminosity 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Color: black matt
- Material: PS21R
- Weight: 375 g | 13.2 oz
- Height: 16 cm | 6 inch
- Width: 40 cm | 16 inch
- Depth: 16 cm | 6 inch
- Volume: 9 L | 549.2 cu inch