With assisted braking for improved belaying comfort both in the gym and at the crag, the light and compact the Petzl GriGri belay device can be used with 8.5-11mm dynamic single rope diameters.
- Designed for experienced belayers, the assisted braking function activates when a climber falls; the device pivots, the rope tightens and the cam pinches to block the rope
- Always catch falls and feed slack using standard belay techniques, keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope to help engage the cam
- Balanced design is optimized for 8.9-10.5 mm rope diameters and is simple to use for belaying both lead or top-rope climbers
- Rope installation diagram is engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device
- Camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control when lowering
- Ergonomic handle and progressive cam action allow you to easily lower a climber with smooth descent control
- Durably constructed with aluminum side plates, stainless-steel cam and friction plate and a reinforced nylon handle
- Certified to CE EN 15151-1 and UIAA standards
- Weight: 175 grams
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Blue / One Size / Article #100191592001
- Product Reviews