Improve your technique and reduce bat sting with Franklin Sports' MLB Gator Grip Trainer! Simply slide the thumb on your top hand when hitting (right for righties, left for lefties) through the opening with the rounded side against the natural curve of your hand. Doing this will help move the bat handle towards fingertips to help align your "door knocking" knuckles. By holding the bat in these knuckles, you are able to generate a higher swing speed for better, stronger contact. Plus, the silicon construction can help reduce the sting of the bat on you hand when you get jammed on inside pitches. Even the MLB pros wear grip trainers to ensure the bat is sitting correctly in their hands for a powerful swing. So hit like a pro, and grab your grip trainer today!
- Grip Trainer: The Gator Grip Trainer is used to help align your "door knocking" knuckles on the bat and keep the handle closer to your fingertips for a higher swing speed
- Reduces Sting: In addition to helping you improve your swing speed, the grip trainer will help reduce sting on your hand if you're jammed on an inside pitch
- MLB hitters use grip trainers all the time to help them make sure the bat is sitting correctly in their hands for a fast, powerful swing
- Durable: The durable silicon construction is designed to keep the grip trainer from ripping or tearing so you can use it season after season
- How to Use: Insert the thumb on your top hand when hitting (right for righties, left for lefties) into the hole with the curved edge along the curve between the index finger and thumb. This will push the bat handle closer to your finger tips for a faster swing