No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The BCA Float 22 avalanche airbag 2.0 is designed for out-of-bounds, off-piste, freeride, and mechanized skiing and snowboarding. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. The Float 22 is Backcountry Access' lightest and most affordable airbag backpack available. It will easily carry your winter rescue tools, lunch, water, and an extra layer for a full day in the backcountry. All BCA Float packs include integration for BC Link Radios, hydration sleeve, dual-zippered shoulder straps, and molded back panel. BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market.
- Vendor Note: The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go.
- Float 2.0 air cylinder must be purchased separately.
- BC Link Compatible
- Hydration Compatible
- Dual Zippered Shoulder Straps
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Dual Multi-Gear Loops
- Ergo Trigger
- Vertical Snowboard Carry
- Height-Adjustable Waist Belt
- Molded Back Panel
- Helmet Carry - Removable
- Ice Axe Carry - Internal
- Zippers: YKK with DWR coating
- Pack Volume: 1,342 cubic inches / 22 liters (with system)
- Weight: 6.1 lb / 2,780 g (full system with full cylinder) 4.9 lb / 2,222 g (full system without cylinder) 3.4 lb / 1,560 g (pack only)
- Material: 330 denier mini ripstop nylon w/ PU coating (main) 420 denier oxford nylon w/ PU coating (high wear areas) 200 denier polyester (lining)
- Torso Size: 17” - 20” / 43.1 - 50.8 cm