Fishtail learn-to-swim fins increase children's confidence in the water. Designed to be worn as soon as a child is able to walk, Fishtail fins adapt to the movements of young swimmers. The rubber material adds floatation to help lift legs to the surface. The Fishtail swim fins reward even the smallest kicks with forward movement to accelerate learning and build confidence in the water.
- Promotes water confidence with a positive early swimming experiences
- Adjustable foot strap ensures a snug fit that can accommodate children as they grow
- Designed to be worn as soon as a child can walk (9 months & up) so they can train to swim at the same time
- Natural rubber adds floatation in the water and provides a soft, flexible fit for a range of sizes
- Open heel and toe design increases range of motion for the most comfortable fit while swimming