No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard is the choice of superlocals, hidden stashers, and all-season slashers. Designed to blast through bunk and lay waste to chunk on its way to the holy land of deep funk, the FTHH is an all-around ripper's ride. Directional, pretty stiff traditional camber, and a tapered blunt shape all work with a lightweight carbon-boosted core to make for a board that's, quite frankly, very exciting. You're not going to achieve hero status by dinking around: get charging!
- Rocker Type: Directional Camber – A blend of rocker and camber in the nose combines float and control while camber under the back foot drives with power and stability.
- Flex: Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Shape: Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- 12mm Taper
- Core: FSC Certified Dragonfly 600G Core – Over 500 independent laminations, each individually oriented within the core and using firmer wood under the binding area with lighter wood at the nose and tail, result in superior weight-savings, strength, and energized response. Burton's most advanced core.
- Laminates: 45° Carbon Highlights – Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60° fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45° fiber angle provides more aggressive ride.
- Base: Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Infinite Ride – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.