No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 4 mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 10.4 oz / 296 g
- Widths Regular
The Endorphin Shift 2 is the definition of effortless performance. It mixes a lofty bed of PWRRUN cushioning with propulsive SPEEDROLL Technology, so you get more comfort and speed out of each stride. And with its stable platform and touch of guidance, you can count on lots of feel-good miles, every day of the week.
New this season: a snugger fit with a trim new heel counter, more breathable mesh, soft suede detailing and anti-slip laces to lock it in.Runners love this max cushioned shoe for everyday runs, recovery between speed days and for added comfort and support anytime.
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- A generous bed of PWRRUN cushioning provides a plush yet springy ride, perfect for any day of the week
- Stable platform and structural design gently guide your stride
- New trim heel counter provides a great fit with less weight
- Lightweight mesh upper and improved lacing system offers enhanced breathability and a locked-in fit
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials.
- Category: Structured Cushioning
- Offset: 4mm (38mm heel/34mm forefoot)
- Weight: 10.4 oz / 296 g