The Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat is built with lightweight NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets—the same fabric as their much-loved Baggies—this brimmed, runner-inspired hat combines quick-wicking, breathable and packable versatility with a classic trucker-style aesthetic. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Breathable Recycled Mesh Crown: Back crown made of 100% recycled polyester mesh to dissipate heat and increase airflow
- Packable Foam Brim: Foam brim folds into a pocket for easy packing, then rebounds to its original shape
- Glare-Reducing Underbill: Dark underbill reduces glare and eyestrain
- Quick-Wicking Internal Sweatband: Light, minimal sweatband in our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric with HeiQ® Pure odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Adjustable Elastic Closure: Adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug, personalized fit
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in China.
- Weight: 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Materials: Front crown and bill: 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back crown: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control