No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The all-new SRAM DUB bottom bracket system allows for compatibility with all existing frame shell standards. It’s the one bottom bracket system to rule them all sort to speak. The SRAM DUB bottom bracket system was created to simplify the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It has found the sweet spot between 30mm and 24mm spindle diameters, offering some of their best qualities in one package.
- Compatibility: DUB bottom brackets fit all frame shell standards
- English BSA thread, 68/73mm
- Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Significantly lighter than GXP system
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 76g (BSA)