No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road Running
- Drop 5mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 8.7oz / 246.641g
- Widths Regular
The Carbon X is a formidable competitor. Made using never-before-seen Hoka One One technology, this high-performance shoe features a carbon fiber plate to help propel you forward and accelerate your toe-off. It features Profly X foam, Hoka's lightest and most resilient foam, and has a wide base for a stable, soft and extremely responsive ride. Complete with a lightweight upper and embroidered design, the Carbon X is your license to speed.
- Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement provides a lightweight midfoot lockdown
- Gussetted tongue prevents migration across the instep
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an uptempo and propulsive ride
- Light and resilient Profly X foam sits above the carbon fiber plate while rubberized foam sits below the plate
- Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact
- Best For: Road, Competition
- Weight (US Sz 9): 8.7 oz
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive