No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Their lightest-weight performance knit wicks moisture, and dries fast for high-output days, with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control. Made with 52-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Built with set-in sleeve construction for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
- Their lightest, fastest-drying, best wicking technical fabric for the ultimate performance
- Designed with a slight drop tail hem to stay in place during movement
- We placed the Patagonia woven logo on the left hem
- The classic crewneck design has a men’s-specific fit and all-day comfort
- Built in HeiQ Fresh durable odor control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long
- Weight: 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Materials: Solids: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit, Heathers and cross-dyes: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (52% recycled) double knit, All with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn