Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
A versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water stretches and moves with you for a wide range of comfort and provides Polygiene permanent odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content). Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Set-in sleeve design for enhanced movement and fit
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafe during movement
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- All with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, Polygiene permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.