Black Diamond Camalot C4 #3
This Camalot generation isn't just lighter than the last generation; it's also more convenient than any cam Black Diamond has ever made. For starters, Black Diamond made the larger cams with stiffer stems and the smaller cams with more flexible stems so they all have the same flex. The larger cams have unique trigger keepers that lock the Camalots in a camming position to reduce racking volume, and the keepers detach with a simple pull of the trigger when you're climbing. Cams with the same color now come with bi-color slings for easier identification, and the sling's tags are tucked underneath the shorter bar-tacks for a cleaner look. Black Diamond also redesigned the tread pattern for a new look to commemorate a brand new generation of Camalots.
- New generation of the Camalot C4 is 10% lighter than its predecessor
- Same shape, camming angle, and placement ranges as the previous C4
- Bi-color slings differentiate small and large cams of similar color
- Single stem and double axle design doubles as cam stops
- Large thumb loop provides a clip-in point for aid climbers
- New tread pattern commemorates a brand new generation of Camalots
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / #3 / Article #100178034001