Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 40L
Usually when a sports car meets a truck, the results arent pretty. But in the case of our Black Hole Wheeled Duffel, the mash-up is a burly, legal carry-on duffel with precision handling. Tough and highly weather-resistant, this bomber bag protects your gear from the scuffs and scrapes of wayward journeys. Its zippered U-shaped lid with two zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside to keep small items organized offers quick and easy access to the main compartment. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when its loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether youre crossing the tarmac or following a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure); a 2-position, telescoping handle; or the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four corner-mounted daisy chains. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment; zippered external side pocket and mesh pockets in lid for smaller items
- Reinforced haul handles
- Stout wheel set makes for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression
- Materials: 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 3,146 g (6 lbs 14.4 oz)
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / One Size / Article #100141426002