Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32L
You save 30% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
This rugged, highly weather-resistant gear bag protects your belongings when the weather turns surly or your hike morphs into a contentious scramble. The large main pocket holds the lion's share. An internal padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops or accommodates a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper organizes small items. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat - a zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. For carrying comfort, the backpack's padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap, or you can carry it with a top-mounted reinforced haul handle. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops or holds a hydration reservoir; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, sternum strap and simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 850 g (1 lb 14 oz)
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Hex Grey / 32L / Article #100131786011