No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Pannier Carrying System quickly converts your bike pannier into a backpack. The thermally moulded foam back pad along with padded adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap guarantee a comfortable carry with excellent ventilation. Light weight (310 g /11 oz.), the carrying system can be easily fixed onto the pannier when not in use. It’s suitable for Sport and Back-Rollers (from year 1995 on), Bike-Packer (from year 1996 on), Sport-Packers, Bike-Tourers and Bike-Shoppers. To fix the pannier onto the carrying system, its top loops are hooked into the pannier’s QL hooks, and the buckles are threaded into the base edge protectors.
- Height cm/in: 42/16.5
- Width cm/in: 28/11
- Depth cm/in: 7.5/3
- Weight g/oz: 310/11
- Usable for all Ortlieb Back-Roller and Front-Roller from model `95, Bike-Packer from model `96, Sport-Packer, Bike-Tourer, BikeShopper
- Turns bike pannier into a backpack
- Very easy to attach with the QL-System at the top and the plastic hooks at the bottom
- Compatible with panniers having Quick-Lock1 or Quick-Lock2 mounting
- Carrying comfort thanks to new foam design
- Convenient special shape made of polyethylen foam and polyester
- Reflective yarn on shoulder straps
- Comes with chest strap
- Foldable, requires only little space for the transport or when not in use