No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- EN Rating 25°F
- Fill Type Down
- Stuff Size 4.9 L
- Total Weight 1 lb 14.3 oz
The Ascent down mummy sleeping bag redefines what versatile means in a sleep system. Complex construction and high-quality down keep you warm when it’s cold outside, while the triple-zipper Free-Flow Zip system ensures you stay cool and ventilated when the weather warms.
Shaped to allow a natural sleeping position for comfort, the Ascent is light and compact enough to go everywhere your adventures may take you.
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Performance: 2.5 Season: 25°F (comfort range 25°F to 70°F)
- Shape: More room between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the down insulation and creating cold spots. Far more comfortable than narrow mummy bags for most sleepers.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Free-flow zipper system: full-length YKK #5 main side zip, half-length opposite side zip, and foot zip provides unparalleled ventilation and use as a comforter.
- Vertical baffles over the chest to prevent down shifting as you roll over in your sleep.
- Shaped hood, oversized draft collar, and zipper draft tube keep the cold out and the warmth in.
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables.
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude, Journey or Venture sleeping bag.
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag and storage cell.
- Bag Weight: 1 lb 14.3 oz / 860 g
- Compressed Volume: 4.9 L
- Fill Weight: 11.6oz / 330g
- Fits users Up To: 6 ft / 183 cm
- Temp/En Ratin: 25°F (Lower Limit)