No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Zipp’s 303 S Tubeless Disc Brake wheel, with its wide internal width, provides cyclists with the versatility they demand and speed they crave at an amazing value.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- Fastest with 28mm, fits wide gravel tires as well
- 76 / 176 DB hubs with Center locking interface
- Wide rims optimize tire profile to allow lower tire pressure, especially with tubeless. The result is a larger contact patch for increase grip for confident cornering, descending, and handling in wet conditions.
- Lower tire pressures and larger volume provides a compliant ride with fewer vibrations.
- Significant watt savings when running larger tires at lower pressure.
- Wide hookless rims create a seamless transition to the tire, reducing drag.
- Front Wheel
- size (wheels) 700c
- Rim construction: carbon – hookless
- Tire compatibility: tubeless tires only
- Brake compatibility: disc (center lock)
- Rim - inside width: 23mm
- Rim finish: UD fiber / bake-on labels / matte clear coat
- Rim profile: symmetrical
- Weight (g): 711g
- Weight based on lightest configuration: no tape or valve included in weight. front: 711g