Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Tough as nails and fully taped, the Burton AK Gore-Tex 2L Swash Pant features bomber waterproofing and breathability thanks to Gore-Tex 2L fabric. Built for those who operate at a higher level, it also features a performance oriented articulated fit and Test-I-Cool venting, which zips open knee to knee, for maximum cooling. A Bluesign approved Gore-Tex fabric provides peace of mind for riders who strive to support products that improve environmental and worker health and safety. The cargo pocket array features a tool sleeve in the right hand pocket.
- Bluesign Approved Product [True Black, Faded, Kelp, Salt Still Shashiko, Mood Indigo, Maui Sunset]
- Articulated Patterning for Mobility
- Cuff Elevators
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs
- Fully Taped Seams with Gore-Seam Tape
- Zippered Cargo Pockets with Tool Sleeve in Wearer’s Right Pocket
- Test-I-Cool Zipper with Crossflow Venting
- Regular Articulated Fit
- Shell Mapped with Mesh Lining and Soft Taffeta on Seat and Knees