No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Earth Elements 3 mm Mat is made with very lightweight, eco-friendly TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) and features dry-grippy traction and an extra-soft texture. This mat features a closed-cell construction that prevents the absorption of moisture, making it easy to keep clean and great for sweaty yogis. Due to the biodegradable properties of this mat, it should not be left in sun, extreme heat, or extreme cold for an extended amount of time. The Earth Elements Mat is not designed to last forever.
- Nontoxic, biodegradable TPE is healthy for you and the planet
- Outstanding grip
- Very lightweight, perfect for travel
- One of the first sustainable yoga mats ever made
- Recyclable, biodegradable
- Patterned surface
- Dimensions: 72" x 24" x 1/8" (3 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- Material: TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- Cell Structure: Closed-Cell
- Made in Taiwan
- Eco Properties: TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) is nontoxic, biodegradable, and recyclable.