This 45 pound standard 7-foot barbell is a powerhouse, capable of accommodating up to 1200 lbs for all of your training needs, specifically for legs, glutes, and back. Each bar accommodates any 2” Olympic weights and plates. The shaft is made out of high-quality, black manganese phosphate with a silver chrome sleeve. The ergonomic grip provides comfort without any rubbing that could lead to blisters and is accented with a medium-depth diamond knurl. This Olympian bar comes with a snap ring lock system with self-lubricating, brass bushings. This is sure to give it an incredibly smooth spin to reduce friction and wear when you use the barbell for bench presses, squats, lunges, deadlifts, or power cleans.
- Olympic Barbell
- Length: 7 feet
- Weight Capacity: 1200 pounds
- Accommodates all 2” Olympic Plates
- Material: Black Manganese Phosphate Shaft with Silver Chrome Sleeve
- Grip: 28 mm grip, Medium depth diamond knurl: 16.5” loadable sleeve
- Self-lubricating Brass Bushings: allow for a smooth spin to reduce wear
- Durable Build: A manganese phosphate shaft means that the bar won't develop metal splinters; also features a protective silver chrome sleeve
- Secure: The diamond-shaped knurling grip allows for a secure, non-slip grip.
- Versatile: 1.1 inch in diameter, it comes accessorized with a 16.5” loadable sleeve length - ideal for CrossFit, power lifts, cleans, jerks or squats.
- Secure, Smooth Execution: interlocking snap ring system ensures that your plates stay in place during your workout.