2017 Ski Week Packing List!
Whether you're going for President's Day or kickin' it in Tahoe all week long, we've done the thinking for you. 'Cause honestly, your brain is too important for things like packing lists.
We're gonna drop some knowledge on you real quick:
- If you're renting your snow apparel with us, book online and select Ship-To-Home - we can ship 'em to your lodge, or wherever you're staying.
- Different goggle lenses are good for different weather conditions. Yellow lenses are good for snowy days, and UVA/UVB lenses are for sunny days. Pack accordingly!
- Speaking of which, weather conditions change a LOT - make sure you're dressing in layers, so you can adapt to anything. Triclimate jackets (on sale right now, how timely!) are perfect for this.
- Lift tickets are generally non-refundable - stash them in your ski boots so you're sure not to lose them.
- The journey should be as enjoyable as the destination - so treat yourself to a tasty meal on the drive up!
And without further ado, make certain that you bring...
Other stuff that you should definitely bring
- Socks and underwear (always a good plan)
- Pajamas (unless you're British, then it's pyjamas apparently)
- Regular people clothes (for when you're not skiing, haha look we made a joke)
- Charge cables for your phone/tablet/whatever
- Printed out directions/map (cell service is not a guarantee)
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash (your dentist will be so proud)
- Shampoo, conditioner, hair brush, etc (your hairdresser will be less proud)
- Lotion (mountain air = dry skin!)
- Deodorant, shaving supplies, Q-tips, your threadbare stuffed bunny from when you were a kid, etc. You know, all those wellness necessities.