Free Shipping & Returns!
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Zone is a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines the award-winning comfort and breathability of Black Diamond's Momentum climbing shoes, with the high-performance last of their Shadows model, to create a shoe built for sending at the gym or the crag. The Zone’s upper consist of Black Diamond's Engineered Knit Technology, which provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability-meaning you can go hard at the gym without worrying about your feet overheating. The shoe’s last is downturned and based on Black Diamond's aggressive shape, making the Zone adept at pulling hard on steep rock or plastic. The Zone’s sticky Fuze rubber is molded, not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is a carefully engineered solution to optimize the shoe’s rubber and rands for consistency and comfort. The shoe’s vamp area also has printed rubber for extra friction while toe-hooking, and the medium-flex midsole adds a balance of sensitivity and power. For hard training sessions, this is the Zone you want to be in.
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Downturned last for steep pulling
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit.
- Regular last for regular to higher - volume feet.