No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Yosemite Valley Free Climbs includes over 230 of the best routes in Yosemite Valley from 16-pitch trad climbs to one-pitch sport routes. While many hard Yosemite test pieces are included, this book focuses on top ropes, crags, and multi-pitch climbs in the 5.4-5.9 range. Includes formerly obscure climbs to provide more options for avoiding crowds. As in all SuperTopo books, the author's personally climbed and documented each climb with meticulous care to create the most detailed and accurate topos ever published.
- Most accurate & detailed topos ever
- First ascent history by Steve Roper
- Nearly every route personally climbed by the authors
- Itineraries for getting the most of your trip
- Detailed approach and descent beta
- Strategy and retreat beta
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Wilderness Press; Edition: First (April 30, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0967239141
- ISBN-13: 978-0967239149
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.2 cm