No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Temperature adjustable 800 W wax iron with thick sole plate.
- Fully Adjustable Temperature Control
- Great for melting even the hardest waxes wit out smoking the soft ones.
- Small enough for travel, big enough to get the job done!
- Smooth Metal Face
- Lightweight and Durable
- Fine-tuned numbered temperature adjustment dial starts from below 100 C / 212 F and rises to 170 C / 338 F.
- Unique curved plate to "cup" wax as you iron and prevent wax loss.
- Base plate measures 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches and is 0.5 inches thick.
- Fine tuned thermostat reduces temperature fluctuations and a thick metal base holds heat to prevent damage during waxing.
- 115 volts, 800 watts. To operate this iron on 240 volts (Europe or other countries), you will need to use a transformer (not included).
- Instructions included.
- This product is sold as a waxing iron, there is no guarantee that it will work for other applications (e.g., aircraft). Any use of this iron for other (non-ski or non-snowboard) applications is at your risk.
- The key features to this iron are the voltage (800 W) and the thick sole plate.
- A thick base plate holds the heat longer for a more consistent temperature.
- 800 watts of power means the iron can deliver heat rapidly to keep the base hot.