MSR Windpro II Stove
The WindPro II camp stove combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of canister fuel. Unlike other canister stoves the WindPro II is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister. This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This advantage allows greatly improved cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boosts stove output significantly anytime speed really counts.
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
- Efficient: Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
- Fits in a one-liter pot.
- Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens.
- Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack.
- *For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR IsoPro fuel.
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
ONE / One Size / Article #100031981