Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- DIN 4.0-13.0
- Sole Compatibility Alpine DIN (ISO 5355), Alpine Touring (ISO 9523), Walk to Ride (WTR), GripWalk
The Salomon Warden MNC 13 Ski Bindings have seen a dramatic uptick in popularity as more and more of the best skiers in the world gravitate away from established runs at the ski area and head into sidecountry and backcountry zones, often with touring boots on their feet. The MNC capability of the Warden 13 makes it ideal for this sort of use (as they can be re-adjusted at the toe to accommodate an ISO 5355 alpine sole). What's more, the Warden MNC retains the proven, easy and reassuring step-in consistency and durability that has made it a winner in the first place.
- U-Power Compact Toe - low profile and MNC (Multi Norm Compatible), built directly into its platform for maximum solidity and transmission
- Automatic Wing Adjustment - automatic adjustment to boot width and height just by stepping-in
- SCP Slider Pedal - anti-friction system to guarantee safe release
- Manual Toe Height Adjustment
- Heel Flex Interface - Guarantees natural ski flex
- Freeski Brakes - self-retracting brakes adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings
- Easy Step-In - makes stepping in very easy with no compromise on safety and performance
- Multi Norm Certified (MNC) - Compatible with ISO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523 Touring, WTR (Walk to Ride) and GripWalk Soles. Not compatible with non-ISO 9523 standard touring soles with shortened toe and heel lugs.
Oversized Platform - super wide (71 mm) platform ensures maximum lateral power transmission, especially on wider skis
- Progressive Transfer Pads - progressive feel with increased dampening and less shock
- Low Profile Chassis - low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission
- High Lateral Transmission - more precision, more control to reach a new level of performance
- Adjustment Range - 28 mm
- Height - 24.5 mm
- Ski Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.