From pines to alpine, the Treeline micro crew is a trail staple hike sock designed to pound out elevation and distance. Cushy Merino Wool construction absorbs impact and minimizes moisture so the only thing between you and the summit is rugged determination, not rugged terrain.
Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Their Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product they believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Cushion: The Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Sustainability: From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities.
- Materials: 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex