No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Ideal Load Range 10-20 lbs
- Pack Weight 1.97 lbs
- Volume 20 L
The Tempest 20 is the perfect panel-loading, day-hiking, biking or peak-bagging carry solution with a women’s-specific fit. Featuring a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt and injection-molded AirScape backpanel that moves as you move down the trail. Attachment for trekking poles, an ice axe, a bike helmet and blinky light make this lightweight pack one of the most versatile technical pack series ever created. Made from high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Volume: XS/S: 1098 IN3 / 18 L, M/L: 1220 IN3 / 20 L
- Dimensions: XS/S: 18.11H X 10.63W X 9.06D IN, M/L: 20.08H X 10.63W X 9.06D IN
- Weight: XS/S: 1.976 LBS, M/L: 2.24 LBS
- Main Fabric: bluesign-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR