Nordica Women's Santa Ana 93
- Core Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 124 x 93 x 112 (161cm)
- Radius 13.5m (161cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
With the narrowest profile in the collection, the Nordica Santa Ana 93 loves making fluid turns on groomers—yet it can still make you smile on a powder day. A balsa wood core with carbon sandwiched between two sheets of metal minimizes weight and ensures the ski is easy to maneuver. It also boosts confidence by enhancing edge hold and dampening vibrations for an especially smooth and stable ride. For additional floatation in powder and to readily navigate variable conditions, it sports an early rise tip and tail rocker profile. The Santa Ana 93’s shorter radius makes it easy to control turns and transition between them. And because its 93mm waist offers exceptional versatility, it’s the perfect daily driver for women looking to explore the entire mountain.
- Core + Key Materials: Balsa Wood + Metal+ Sidewall + Carbon
- Factory Base Bevel: 1°
- Factory Side Bevel: 2°
- All Mountain Rocker Profile – Smooth rocker at both tip and tail with camber underfoot provides balanced performance anywhere on the mountain.
- Blunt Nose Profile
- True Tip Technology – With less ABS plastic and more lightweight wood in the tips, this ski stays powerful and stable but has increased playfulness and maneuverability
- Poplar / Beech Balsa I-Core
- Energy 2 Ti – The high-performance feel and confidence of metal with the lightweight advantage of a full wood core.
- Laminates: Polyamide Top Foil / 2 x 0.4mm Titanal Sheets / 2 x Carbon Prepreg Sheets
- Full ABS Sidewalls – Full-length vertical sidewalls from tip to tail to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
MidnightBlue/Violet / 153 CM / Article #100194197001
- Product Reviews