Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 119 x 88 x 107 (165cm)
- Radius 15m (165cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
If you're the type to check snow telemetry all night long and then realize you don't really care--you're going skiing no matter what--the Nordica Santa Ana 88 Skis have the versatility you're looking for. Built to rip on, above, and through all snow surfaces, the Santa Ana is stiff enough to hold an edge on a high-speed groomer day, without losing any playfulness it gets from its lightweight balsa wood core. Forget the F5 insomnia and sleep through the night: this perennial all-mountain favorite is ready for anything.
- Early Rise Tip and Tail Rocker – Gentle, early-rise rocker tips make it super easy to initiate turns and set an edge while the slightly turned up tails increase control by making it easy to release the skis from a turn.
- Shape: Blunt Nose Profile
- True Tip Technology – With less ABS plastic and more lightweight wood in the tips, this ski stays powerful and stable but has increased playfulness and maneuverability
- Poplar / Beech Balsa I-Core
- Energy 2 Ti – The high-performance feel and confidence of metal with the lightweight advantage of a full wood core.
- Laminates: Polyamide Top Foil / 2 x Lightweight Carbon Prepreg Sheets / 2 x 0.4mm Titanal Sheets
- Full ABS Sidewalls – Full-length vertical sidewalls from tip to tail to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Sintered Graphite Base