No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Influenced by Patagonia's fleece heritage but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, this hoody provides ultimate softness and warmth. Patagonia redesigned this hoody for an improved fit and straightened out the side seams. Newly developed 100% recycled polyester content; Vislon center-front zipper; tall collar is incorporated into the three-panel hood construction for extra warmth.
- Three mesh-lined pockets secure with Vislon zippers, one chest and two handwarmers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Spandex binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Front and back yoke completes throwback aesthetic
- This version is less nipped in at the waist with straight side seams
- Hip length
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 476 g (16.8 oz)