No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Built with a 100% recycled polyester Gore-Tex face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Powder Bowl Pants are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem. Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat.
- Durable Gore-Tex Fabric
- Slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture
- Adjustable elastic waist tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and a zip fly
- Patagonia Snow Jacket Compatibility
- Watertight Zippers
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Two zippered-handwarmer pockets; one back-zippered pocket
- One right-thigh zippered pocket
- Mesh-Lined Thigh Vents
- Durable Scuff Guards
- Built-In Concealed Recco reflector
- Weight: 652 g (23 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (lower legs) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in Vietnam.