- Fit Range M: 6.5 - 9.5, L: 10 - 12.5
- Flex Medium
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4, Burton 3D, Channel
The Omni is Flow's top-of-the-line women’s binding, bringing advanced comfort and performance to girls who shred everything from park jumps to pow lines. The one-piece Fusion PowerStrap uses thick ExoKush material throughout and spreads pressure over a greater area of the foot; it’s a powerful set-up that requires minimal fiddling with buckles once you’ve customized it to your boot. The Omni’s baseplate and hiback are constructed from lightweight glass-filled nylon. They’re asymmetrically shaped for a better fit and feature a mid-stiff flex level that provides agile response anywhere on the mountain. Together with canted footbeds and the ActiveStrap Tech for even quicker entry, these are the bindings you need if you’re into high speed turns, big kickers and critical backcountry descents.
- Baseplate: The FUSE-Series is a Glass-filled Nylon rockered baseplate, with Aluminum-alloy adjustable sidewings. This is a slightly softer baseplate compared to the NX2, but still very fun, direct and responsive, for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate.
- EXO Powerstraps: The expanded-EVA bottom layer of the Fusion ExoKush strap provides a perfect combination of comfort, control and lightness as it locks together with the two ExoSpines for uncompromised performance and comfort.
- Buckles: Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any way you choose. Whether Set-it and Forget-it SpeedEntry, or side-entry like a 2-strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.|
- Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D-shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control. Best Easy-Entry and Set-It and Forget-It performance
- Comfort: 8/10
- Response: 7/10
- Toe-Heel Stiffness: 6/10
- Lateral Stiffness: 5/10