No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Range S: 4 - 6.5, M: 7.0 - 9.5, L: 8.5 - 10.5
- Flex Medium
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4, Burton 3D, Channel
Loaded with all the AXIS-Series features and a clean, smooth design, the Mayon is built to enhance your riding experience. Explosive energy transfer through the PowerBeams in the baseplate, all the comfort and support you need from the new ExoFrame Fusion PowerStrap, and automatic triggering of Active Strap Technology to make the easy-in easy-out experience as simple as sliding on snow.
- Baseplate: The AXIS-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer. Wider than the NX2 and the FUSE for greater stability and easier access with off-axis PowerBeams and offset cable attachments for direct and balanced power transfer.
- Highback: The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Powerstrap: Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control. Offers the best easy-entry, set and forget performance.
- Buckles: These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness