No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Now featuring patented Arms-Up technology, the all-new Maverick Comp II is by far the best entry-level wetsuit ever made. With complete freedom of movement in the shoulders, the Comp II is the fastest, most natural-feeling entry-level wetsuit on the market. It’s the perfect suit to help first-timers feel at ease and comfortable in open water, or to help budget-conscious athletes get world-class technology and performance without breaking the bank.
- Arms-Up Construction: By patterning the wetsuit with the arms above the head rather than at the side, mobility is increased through every phase of your stroke. Roka's patented design eliminates shoulder restriction to help you swim faster with less fatigue. The difference is striking.
- RS Centerline Buoyancy: The patented technology that first catapulted ROKA wetsuits ahead of the field: more buoyancy down the centerline of your body; less buoyancy on the perimeter. It allows you to have a snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminates dead spots in the freestyle.
- Graduated Buoyancy Profile: By removing excess buoyancy from the chest (you have lungs for that) and adding it precisely where you need it (lower body), the suit moves your center of buoyancy lower, preventing sinky legs and putting you in a perfect horizontal swimming position.
- Liner Materials: All Roka wetsuits are designed from the inside out. It’s an often-overlooked fact that the textile liners on the inside of a wetsuit have more restrictive stretch profiles than neoprene, and therefore have a greater impact on the flexibility of the suit than the rubber itself. Roka suits are built with premium liners that are optimized for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption.
- Independent Neck Suspension: The neck panel eliminates seams to help the neckline of the suit move with you to improve comfort and reduce chafing.
- SCS Nano Coating: SCS (Super Composite Skin) Hydrophobic Nano Coating reduces surface drag for more speed, and also improves durability.
- Neoprene Construction: We use only the very best neoprene in the world from the Yamamoto Corporation, located in Japan. Yamamoto neoprene is limestone-based and has a different cell structure than the more commonly used petroleum-based neoprenes. It is stretchier, returns to form better, and offers an excellent insulation-to-weight ratio. Yamamoto makes variable performance neoprene grades, and we strategically use several different ones (for different reasons) in varying thicknesses in Roka suits. The result is optimized speed, core-temperature control and comfort.
- Quick Release Ankle Panels: The rear ankle panels of Roka suits use a 2mm panel at the base of the leg to help you kick your heel out of the suit in T1. You might not notice a difference in a changing room with a dry suit, but when you are at speed in T1, your suit will fly off with the right technique and practice. Ankle panels are heat-taped for extra durability and to allow you to cleanly shorten the leg, if customization is needed.
- Designed For Women: A women’s wetsuit is much more than just a men’s wetsuit in a different color. And this goes beyond the obvious body shape differences like adding more room in the hips and chest, and less room in the shoulders. Taking feedback from female pros and age-groupers with a range of body types, we have refined the position of seams, reinforcing tape, and liners on women’s wetsuits to make the all-new suits better from the minute you put them on to when you take them off at race pace in T1. Additionally, since women have a wider range of body types than men, Roka offers more sizes in women’s wetsuits than in men’s.