Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content).
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Set-in sleeve design for enhanced movement and fit
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafe during movement
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- All with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, Polygiene permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.