Just like the name says, Castelli wanted to create the ideal simple emergency rain jacket. They made it completely waterproof and compact, and, as you’d expect from Castelli, they also gave it an amazing on-bike fit, yet it’s still roomy enough to fit over a Gabba. It has all the trappings of a performance rain jacket, with the waterproof zipper, long tail, long sleeves, and wrist closures that can go over gloves, yet they knew you wouldn’t want to break the bank with it, so the only real compromise compared to the top-of-the-line offerings is in breathability. If you're going to wear it over office attire you may want to go up one size.
- Deluge Light 2.5-layer waterproof fabric keeps rain off with 10,000 mm water column
- Slight amount of stretch for excellent fit in riding position
- Folds into half a jersey pocket for emergency situations
- Stuff pocket integrated into mesh vent at top of back
- Waterproof zipper and contrast seam sealing keep water out
- 360° reflectivity