No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 5 mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 7.2 oz / 204 g
- Width Regular
The Carbon X is a formidable competitor. Made using never-before-seen Hoka One One technology, this high-performance shoe features a specially engineered carbon fiber plate and an aggressive Meta-Rocker, designed to provide an efficient, propulsive ride. Hoka's Profly X technology, a special combination of foams, employed with their trademark geometry, delivers an inherently stable, soft and responsive experience. Completed with a lightweight upper scrutinized through the lens of speed, the Carbon X is designed to empower athletes to fly.
- Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement delivers a secure heel fit
- Gusseted tongue provides a lightweight mid-foot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
- Light and resilient Profly X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience
- Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact
- Best for: Road Running
- Weight: 7.2 oz / 204 g
- Heel to toe drop: 5 mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive