Ride Women's Cadence
- Flex Stiff
- Lacing Boa Focus
Sick of trying on the smallest sizes of men’s boots because women’s boots just can’t provide the response you need? The Cadence is the women’s boot you’ve been looking for. The Cadence is responsive, but also comfortable thanks to the dual-density foam of the heat moldable Intuition Support Foam Liner and multi-density Impacto Insole. A BOA Focus System gives you a precise fit in the upper and lower zone of the boot with the turn of a front and side mounted dial, while The Closer lace guide distributes lace tension across the entire boot to give you a comfortable fit, free from pressure points. The Michelin Summit Sole combines Michelin rubber with phylon for a boot that won’t weigh you down on a long hike and will provide the traction you need once you reach the summit. The Cadence is the stiffest boot in the Ride women’s line, making it ideal for aggressive female riders looking for a comfortable and supportive boot that will provide a highly responsive ride on all areas of the mountain.
- External J Bars: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Impacto Insole: Multi-density insole with and added support structure and impact element in the heel for cush landings and all day comfort.
- Intuition Mobile Foam Liner: Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.
- Michelin Summit Sole: This sole is a durable blend of Michelin rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole.
- Flex Rating – 7
- LSD C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology) – Designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a purrrrfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- Cored Ankle Pockets create an anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold
- External J Bars provide additional ankle and heel hold
- Internal J Bars create superior ankle and heel hold with added support
- Articulating Cuff
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Intuition Mobile Foam Liner – Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement
- Aegis Antimicrobial Coating – a coating that draws moisture away from the foot to make it odorless and bacteria free
- Lock Down Turbo Lacing – a secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Transition Wrap Harness – a mobility-focused lacing harness that curves from the side of the foot to the top for freestyle agility, comfort, and wicked heel hold.
- Heat Reflective Foil redirects heat from underneath the foot to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair
- Boa Focus Closure System
- The Closer Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot
- Impacto Insole – Multi-Density insole with an added support structure and impact element in the heel for cush landings and all day comfort.
- Michelin Summit Outsole – a durable blend of Michelin rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / 5 / Article #100191711001
- Product Reviews