Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Hoody
Warm Better Sweater fleece has all the virtues of wool but none of the liabilities. Its sweater-knit face is durable, machine washable and fast drying. Always striving to reduce our environmental footprint, the fabric is now dyed with a new process that uses less dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Raglan sleeves and princess seaming provide a feminine shape to the Full-Zip Hoody. Collar garage minimizes chafe and smooth polyester jersey trims the hood, wind flap, pocket openings, cuffs and hem. Zippered handwarmers and zippered pocket on the left sleeve keep essentials secure.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Hood for added warmth
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Pockets: zippered handwarmers, zippered security on sleeve
- Polyester jersey trim on hood, cuffs, hem, pocket openings and wind flap
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- 486 g (17.15 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
/ / Article #
- Product Reviews