Osprey Women's Ariel AG 65
For week-long backpacking trips and gear-intensive climbing excursions, the Osprey women's Ariel AG 65 has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey has upped the comfort of this legendary pack series by combining super-breathable, responsive Anti-Gravity technology with customizable women's-specific fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.
Osprey's Anti-Gravity suspension features body-hugging mesh in the backpanel, shoulder harness, and hipbelt for a close-to-the-body feel with amazing breathability. We all want a pack that carries well, but many of them feel restrictive and leave you hot and sweaty. Not so with the Ariel AG; its stiff suspension carries up to 60 lbs with no sagging or flexing, yet the pack moves with you and helps keep you cool on sweltering summer hikes.
- Removable top lid converts to full-featured DayLid daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dimensions: 31 x 15 x 12 in
Osprey is proud of the strides they have made to lessen their impact upon the planet and tread lightly. Find out more about their commitment to sustainability here.
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Tidal Blue / XS / Article #100142010001