No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Ideal Load Range 35-60 lbs
- Pack Weight 4.95 lbs (M)
- Volume 65L
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey has set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG pack.
- Size XS comes with a Small hipbelt and harness
- Anti-Gravity Suspension
- LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Anti-Gravity Backpanel: Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
- ISOFORM5 Anti-Gravity Mesh Harness
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Volume: 3600 IN3 / 59 L
- Dimensions: 29.53H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN.
- Weight: 4.856 LB.
- Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent Fabric: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- Bottom Fabric: 500D Nylon Packcloth