No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
An insulated version of Hydrapak's lightweight Velocity 1.5L reservoir, the Velocity IT 1.5L features new IsoBound technology. Engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard reservoir. The four-layer design provides users with more stability, an enhanced grip, and a no-sweat, comfortable carrying experience without sacrificing the simplicity. Preventing heat transfer from the user to the hydration, it is the ideal solution for a wide range of outdoor endurance activities.
- IsoBound Technology keeps water at an ideal temperature 38% longer. The double-wall construction and open cell foam technology create a barrier – slowing the heat transfer from the user to the hydration.
- Ergonomic Slide-Seal top designed with no sharp edges, opens wide for fast filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Dual FlexGrips make it simple to fill, carry and access in your pack
- Flexible 36" HydraFlex drink tube is non-kinking and provides a steady flow
- High-flow Blaster bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Plug-N-Play connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shut off valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from the pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of lightweight, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Capacity: 1.5 L / 50 fl oz
- Weight: 163 g / 5.7 oz
- Dimensions: 163 mm / 5.7 in x 150 mm / 5.9 in
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; PP/POM; Silicone