An insulated version of Hydrapak's lightweight Velocity 1.5L reservoir, the Velocity IT 1.5L features new IsoBound technology. Engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard reservoir. The four-layer design provides users with more stability, an enhanced grip, and a no-sweat, comfortable carrying experience without sacrificing the simplicity. Preventing heat transfer from the user to the hydration, it is the ideal solution for a wide range of outdoor endurance activities.
- IsoBound Technology keeps water at an ideal temperature 38% longer. The double-wall construction and open cell foam technology create a barrier – slowing the heat transfer from the user to the hydration.
- Ergonomic Slide-Seal top designed with no sharp edges, opens wide for fast filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Dual FlexGrips make it simple to fill, carry and access in your pack
- Flexible 36" HydraFlex drink tube is non-kinking and provides a steady flow
- High-flow Blaster bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Plug-N-Play connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shut off valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from the pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of lightweight, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Capacity: 1.5 L / 50 fl oz
- Weight: 163 g / 5.7 oz
- Dimensions: 163 mm / 5.7 in x 150 mm / 5.9 in
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; PP/POM; Silicone