No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Ultra-Sil Dry Sack won the sought-after Backpacker Editors' Choice award in 2006 and is still the ideal dry sack for backpacking and travel. Made with lightweight, waterproof 30D Ultra-Sil fabric featuring Cordura yarns it's the perfect choice for modular packing to organize your gear inside your backpack or duffle like a pro. The semi-translucent fabric means that it’s easy to see what’s in each dry bag, and if you're really organized you'll make use of multiple color options to find things even easier. Other features include a non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure, a round base for ease of packing and taped seams to keep moisture out. An excellent choice for lightweight backpacking, cycle touring and travel.
- Dimensions: 10 x 24 in / 25 x 61 cm
- Volume: 20 L
- The Ultra-Sil Dry Sack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice award, 2006
- 30D siliconized high-tenacity Cordura Nylon fabric for extra strength, durability and a smooth finish for easy packing
- Avoid sharp or hard-edged objects and abrasive surfaces
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof, reinforced seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Super compact and ultra-lightweight
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Weight: 1.8 oz / 50g