The quiver-of-one for cold and snowy, the Triolet Pants leverage waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric in a full side-zip pant for versatile performance in heavy winter conditions.
If your notion of big-mountain versatility runs from rainforest approaches to blizzard-blasted summits, our rugged new Triolet Pants have you covered. They protect you with a waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and they open up with full-separating side zips so you can vent on the go with 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers or put on your pants above tree line without removing your skis or boots. An articulated pattern and gusseted crotch allows ease of movement and comfort under a harness, and the waist separates with a zippered fly. Interior elasticized hook-and-loop tabs customize the fit; the welted vertical handwarmer pockets have DWR-treated zippers; and the double cuff has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops. With belt loops and a jacket attachment loop at rear.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric for rugged protection
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for ease of movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has two-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap tabs
- Two vertical pockets are welted and have DWR-treated zippers
- Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal cuff (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
- Weight: 635 g (22.4 oz)
- Product Reviews