3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
This XL version of Smith's Transfer sunglasses has a larger fit for those who need it. These sunglasses are designed with a full-coverage 8-base curve and ChromaPop polarized lenses. Adjustable wire-core temples provide flexibility, comfort, and optimal fit regardless of your head size. And since it's likely you'll reach for these shades every time you head to the water, grippy nose pads and leash compatibility makes sure you'll never lose them to the waves. A traditional neutral gray base lens is fine-tuned with a green hue to amplify the colors of life outdoors, then augmented with the ChromaPop color enhancement technology for maximum clarity allowing you to effortlessly see more detail.
- Lens Width: 65
- Lens Height: 42
- Bridge: 19
- Arm Length: 140
- Polarized Lens
- Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays
- VLT = 15%
- ChromaPop polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Medium-large fit, large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Easy-adjust QuickFit temples for a stay-put fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Compatible with sunglass leash