Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
When it’s not quite warm enough for shorts but not cold enough for winter tights, the new Trail Pacer Joggers perfectly fit the bill. Made of a soft, wicking stretch knit fabric blend—86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex—they’ll keep your legs warm and dry without sacrificing range of motion. The low-profile waistband with elastic drawcord keeps everything comfortably in place even after many miles, while two deep, sleek, front zippered pockets safeguard valuables without chafing (they’re even big enough for a phone). Their slim silhouette and tapered lower leg (with articulation behind the knee) make for a no-snag fit on brushy trails and overgrown single track. A reflective logo at the back right hip helps keep you visible when you’re on pavement.
- Quick-drying polyester/spandex fabric stretches and manages moisture for comfort on extended trail runs
- Low-bulk waistband has elastic drawcord that ties on the outside and stays secure
- Vented faux fly for breathability
- Two zippered, front pockets have glued seams to reduce bulk and chafing
- Slim-fit with tapered legs and articulated knees
- Reflective logo at back right hip
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Materials: 5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex cross-dyed jersey with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control.